1. Pretending not to know that the little sister read your diary/journal/embarrassing personal blog. Sometimes it’s unacceptable, but sometimes they are just going through a hard time.
2. Actually talking about said weird journal, because they need to know that you went through all the same stuff, too.
3. Making the little sister pinky swear that she will not tell a SOUL about your Xanga.
4. Acting as a distraction for when the little sister comes home late after a night out partying, but then reminding her that she won’t be so lucky next time.
5. Acquiring alcohol.
6. Handing over said alcohol like it’s a golden chalice filled with rubies and diamonds, and hoping that the little sister will be responsible with her bounty (but knowing that she won’t).
7. Jumping in at the holiday dinner table when the little sister starts getting too many awkward questions about her…
View original post 432 more words